Friday, February 20, 2009

Originally Posted Monday, May 28, 2007 Dream

I had this crazy dream last night where I was in a college that I had gone to, before (albeit in another dream), and I had just moved into this dorm room (I guess it was for 4 people, cause there were 4 beds around, 2 of them were pushed together.)

I guess I moved in with an old ex of mine, 'cause I saw him there, and then the other 2 girls who used to live there left, taking all their stuff w/ them, and they made me promise to mail them any of their stuff that I found.

Then his 3 children came in, and we had to figure out how to merge my one w/ his 3. and I think that they got along just fine...

Then the ... I can't think of the word, but it's the person who lives on the floor, but is in the employ of the school.. I want to say floor moniter, but I know that is wrong. anyway

So that person came in, and took the kids for the weekend, and my ex and I did cocaine (the hell?!?!?!?!!) and I decided to get my nipple pierced, and so I did, but the professional guy who got it done used a push pin, (like a wall pin) and then put drugs on/in it, so that I got even higher. and then they fixed me w/ this cute little silver ring.

And then I woke up.



WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Ok, yeah, I have random thoughts of getting my nipple pierced, but cocaine?!? no. and I'm suddenly reminded that he has a myspace acct, to, so I should let the ex know I'm going home for a week, in case he's interested in hanging out. (but we won't do drugs, move in together and get pierced, if THAT is what you're thinking!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment