Sunday, July 7, 2013

More Gaming Books for sale

It started out w/ discovering a paperback tucked into a box of books I was going to throw away.  it's a good feeling.  :)
Now back to the good gaming books that Lady Luck caused me to choose and list.  :)



So it appears that lady luck has caused AD&D to be the theme this weekend.  Most of them appear to be Forgotten Realms, but there are quite a few other kinds as well.  I have to admit, I found a copy of More Leaves from the Inn of the Last Home and I pocketed it.  I know I own a copy, I just don't know where, and until I find it, this is my new copy.  (I think I'm going to make the recipes for my birthday party...)

AD&D
Player's Option: Spells and Magic (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, First Printing, Rulebook/2163)
JAKANDOR: LAND OF LEGEND (AD&D Odyssey, Adventure Supplement)
JAKANDOR: ISLE OF DESTINY (Adventure Supplement)
JAKANDOR: ISLAND OF WAR (AD&D Odyssey, Adventure Supplement)
The Book of Wondrous Inventions (D&D Fantasy Roleplaying, AC11)
Player's Option: Combat & Tactics (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons, Rulebook/2149)
Chronomancer (AD&D Fantasy Roleplaying)
Forgotten Temple of Tharizdun
Manual of the Planes (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons)
Fiend Folio: Tome of Creatures Malevolent and Benign: (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons)
Book of Artifacts (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons/Rulebook)
Deities & Demigods: Cyclopedia of Gods and Heroes from Myth and Legend (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons)


Forgotten Realms
Anauroch (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons : Forgotten Realms Accessory)
Lords of Darkness (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons/ Forgotten Realms Accessory REF5, 9240)
Pages from the Mages (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms)
Giantcraft (Forgotten Realms Official Game Accessory)
The Moonsea (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Forgotten Realms)
Dreams of Red Wizards/Module Fr6 (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Forgotten Realms Accessory)
The Magister (AD&D/Forgotten Realms Module FR4)
Empires of the Sands (AD&D Fantasy Roleplaying, Forgotten Realms Adventure, FR3)
 

Greyhawk
Greyhawk Adventures (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Rulebook)
Greyhawk: The Adventure Begins (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons)
 

Ravenloft
Domains of Dread (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft, Campaign Setting/2174)
Castle Greyhawk (Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Module WG7)
A Guide to Transylvania (AD&D Horror Roleplaying, Ravenloft)
Children of the Night: Vampires (AD&D 2nd Ed Roleplaying, Ravenloft Accessory)






No comments:

Post a Comment