Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Books I am giving away via PaperBack Swap Part 1 of many

I'm going through a lot of books, etc, right now.  If you are interested in any of these books, let me know.
I've listed all of these through http://www.paperbackbookswap.com/ it is pretty amazing.  I've attached the Amazon links for the books so you can see all the books I'm listing in one place.  Now, if you don't want a paperback book account, or whatever, I understand, but I'm telling you, it's awesome!  :)
 I've five free books coming to me right now, I just need to decide what they will be.
Not that I'm getting anything by advertising them, I just think it's an awesome service, all you do is pay to mail someone a book to you, and then you have a credit, so you look through and find a book you want, and then you have them mail it to you.
Just FYI, all of these books will be donated to the Hospital Plant and Book sale on Friday, so if you can't get a hold of me by Friday morning, you should probably just come to the sale and but the book, because I think we're donating all the leftover books to the Long Term Care department afterwards.

These books include several of the "gaming" style books, Ravenloft, some of my cyberpunk, etc.  I'm going to try to list books every day and post them here on this blog, and then link through facebook sales places.  I'll soon be posting D&D type gaming books PHBs, etc.  Those will be available through purchase on Amazon or through Gateway Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment