Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pleasure Novels FOR FREE. :) (Part I of many...)

So, the Powers That Be, aka, The Fates, the Universe, decided that the next box I opened...  had a bunch of paperback books in them.  (ok, the JA Jance are both hardback)  :)
Basically, I am NOT selling these on amazon.  However, this was the easiest way I could think of to list so many pictures without giving myself a stress headache.  This way you can see what the book is about, read reviews, etc.  the only one of these that I've read is Piers Anthony's Unicorn Point.  (I love his books...)  I do have them all listed at http://www.paperbackbookswap.com  It's a cool service, it's free, etc etc.  If you do not live in Ketchikan and you want one, just sign up for an account.  You list your first 10 books and you get 2 book credits.  Each credit gets you a book.  (I've even found a book I needed for school here, once.  Just pays to check all your options, right?)  You say you want a book, and someone mails it to you.  Later, someone says they want one of your books, you mail it to them.  Then when they get it, they mark it in the system, and you get another book credit.   Oh, and if you could mention me as your referral person...  awesome.  :)  I'm BaschaW there (of course)
If you live in Ketchikan, just message me via Facebook.  I can have the book avail for pick up any time this week in town.  But on Saturday, I'm taking these to the good will and I'll try to list more.  I've WAY too many books, and I've GOT to get some room in my house.  :)

                                 





















No comments:

Post a Comment