Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Stuffs (Sappy Version)

So, I am so blessed to have such wonderful, loving families!!! Yes, families. I have 3. There is my family, to which I was born. They always love me, and will always be there for me. I wasn't able to talk to many of them today, but I've spoken to my mom a day or so ago, and my brother... well, we text. We're good, and that's what's important. (He still loves me, even though I abandoned him and moved to Alaska...)
There is the family that I married into. They are wonderful and accept me for who I am. I feel that that they are, indeed, my family, and that is wonderful.
And then there are my friends. They are the family that I was able to choose for myself. I didn't speak w/ many of them, but I know they love me and that I love them.
To all of you, I wish you the very Merriest of Christmas-es (or whatever version of the Holidays you follow)
I Love you All, and miss those that I'm not with.

No comments:

Post a Comment