Friday, February 20, 2009

Originally Posted Friday, April 13, 2007 need a new job (yesterday's events)

yesterday my boss gave me a project. The project basically involved me telling someone else to update some info. Then, later, we got a call from a department which had been...

ok, a side note, I had rec'd an e-mail totally unrelated to this project, informing me that the department (the same dept) had prior knowledge to these changes.

The person in charge of that dept called to find out why we were erasing vast amounts of important bits of information. I said that it was an unfortunate side affect that no one had considered in 2 ranks of people who should.

She said she would contact my manager to figure out what to do, and also mentioned she hadn't heard ANYthing about this change.

And that was it for yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment