Friday, February 20, 2009

Originally Posted Monday, February 12, 2007 Things I think about...

When I puke.



Like, did you know that trying to bite someone's armpit can result in laughing SO HARD that the coughing ensues. And then there is that moment of almost puke feeling.

Matt told me I shouldn't puke. But I got the last word on him. I told him he didn't have the right to tell me what to do... and then I went outside and puked for a bit.

Which leads me to my next thought. Puking out the 2nd story, if it's a good long heave, really allows you to have the dual sensation of watching you puke hit the christmas tree and deck the oil tank is on WHILE experiencing the chunks grazing on the edge of the front of your teeth as it comes hurling (pardon the pun) ouf of your mouth. Kinda interesting, or Zen-like... or something.

But, the silver lining, is:

Now I don't have to feel bad about having an extra sandwich for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment