Friday, February 20, 2009

Originally Posted Friday, March 23, 2007 Valentine's Day

(I know this is late, but I just found it!)

So, for Valentine's Day, Well, it was WONDERFUL!!!

We had it a day early 'cause that was the day that Grandma took the baby for
overnight. Matt gave me a racquet ball set and racquet balls and said we'd play
(so happy! I love doing active things w/ him and I love playing, I just haven't
played in over 5 years! it's more than a game, it's a chance to enhance my
cursing vocab!)
Then we went to the shop, waited for everyone to leave, and played WoW together!
We did all of the Valentine's Quests all the way through, and got matching
outfits! /cheers Is that sickeningly sweet, or what?

We ordered dinner from Ocean View, and went home 6 hours after we showed up. When we got home, we snuggled on the couch, opened the new Magic cards, an dwatched the most recently downloaded episode of The Office... why was that romantic? It was the episode where Phyllis gets Married!!! (ooohhhh) And, ... it's the episode where Jim Pavlov's Dog Trains Dwight to want an Altoid every time he hears a computer restart. PRICELESS!!!!!!

And we didn't fight. Not even once.

No comments:

Post a Comment