Friday, February 20, 2009

Originally Posted Wednesday, March 21, 2007 Farce of the Penguins and Idiocracy

Ok, I'm afraid that I am unable to actually write anything about it, 'cause just as I was about to hit send... the comp glitched and I lost YET ANOTHER FUCKIN' PAPER!!! Egads, now I remembe why I flunked out of school!

Farce: it's stupid. Drink lightly and move to heavinger

fuckin' hilarious cut scene of turtles doin' it

Idiocracy: I liked it. Light drinking throughout. Expect to go to work and find that it's already happening... the dumbing down of the world. Or maybe that's just me cause I work in a place where I deal w/ people who aren't smart enough to avoid getting sick, hurt or pregnant.

The effin end


Currently listening:
Jagged Little Pill
By Alanis Morissette
Release date: 13 June, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment