Friday, February 20, 2009

Originally Posted Monday, May 14, 2007 Day 14 - Getting Better

I solved a couple of problems, but for the most part, work was good. I'm getting relaxed. A false sense of security perhaps? very likely. Yet I find I can't help feeling it, anyway.

I brought in orange rolls that Becky made for Mother's Day. Very tasty! I should really learn how to cook. One of these days.

In other news, I scored a 5' ficus tree. It's 6 trunks that about 3 feet up are all woven together. (2 sets of braids, and then turned into a weave... I can't wait until I can start moving stuff around)

In bad news. Kiddo is doing very not good at school. As in her behavior is so bad, I had a letter written to me by the teacher. /sigh She went to the principal for kicking someone, and generalized mouthy-ness is a problem. Now, I know that I don't kick... and I don't know for sure, but I have a bad feeling I know where she got her mouthy-ness...


Currently listening:
American Pie 2
By Madonna
Release date: 25 February, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment