Friday, February 20, 2009

Originally Posted Saturday, April 28, 2007 Day 26/24

Day 26/24


It started off as a day, not even a Day, really, just a day, like the 6 years worth before it.

However, the only bright side, is that I discovered that Memorial Day happens the Monday before my last day of work... So my last week of work will be a 4 day week. (whoo-hoo) And I get next Tues off ('cause my mom's in town) So it was actually Day 24.

Nothing like suddenly 2 days being cut from your term.

Other than that, no real news to report. I'm still being ignored, but I've been informed that no one in Ketchikan will be doing the home health billing after I'm gone. Which was a total shock to me, and I'm kinda offended. I mean, it's really too big of a job to do well, as well as the other work. But still. I guess everyone in my office knew it before my manager told me.

I swear to God, I'm not going to know how to work in an office that isn't filled w/ secrets, at the manager's request.

No comments:

Post a Comment