Friday, February 20, 2009

Originally Posted Thursday, March 08, 2007 Yesterday's Bad Mood

First, an apology. I am sorry to anyone I may have snarled at yesterday.

It was a bad day.

Then my back started hurting.

Then my kid started to be annoying (she'd had a bad day, too!)

And the cat puked in my room, so hubby cleaned it up for me (Longstanding rule between us. He cleans up after the bodily functions of the furry children, I clean up after the human ones) and Elloywn kept asking where, exactly, did the cat puke... so eventually, I turned on her and hissed, "On your pillow."

Hubby then sent me to my room.

Today, even though I felt better, I wrote my first bit of short story fic in a LONG time... it's on my Neopet's Guild Site... The short version is:

The guild is "set" in Tombstone. I had Patty O'Chair (That's my Irish Name in the guild) basically get all set to burn my boss in effigy, but found out that "Wild Wednesday" was over, and so she went and put the straw stuffed set of manager's clothing back in the barn.

It was fun and made me feel TONS better.

...

Maybe I'll find it and post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment